Wednesday, February 27, 2019

European winter ❄️

Hi πŸ‘‹πŸΎ

It’s end of February, I try to make a blog at least once a month as I have been busy with a lot of changes in my life and finally have some of them sorted... as they say life happens.

Our baby girl will be 4 months soon and she has changed so much and she is more attentive now and pays attention to everything. So I try not to be on the gadgets when I am around her. She hardly sleeps during the day so we do a lot of playtime and educational stuff and at night I have been trying to catch up on my sleep that I have been deprived of for the last 3months. That is of course trying to run a business on the side too our travel agency Simon and Fanta safaris. It’s quite season for us but it’s part of the business world, it fluctuates. 

We spent two months in the southern part of Moravia region and here are some of the pictures for you to enjoy. I hope you are all doing well and have been having a good February.How has the month been treating ? I Would love to interact πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ½ . Love, peace and happiness πŸ’œ

ps;(I used ps Express on my photos to edit)





















No comments:

Post a Comment